August 16, 2015

ready, set, go



How do you catch up after so much time away?

What do you say when you think you may have found your voice again after it was lost?
Where do you start?

I can't, at this moment, even try to say all that has happened since I was last here. 
And I don't know if it really matters - at least not now.

But here's what I do know, 
I feel like the fog that trailed over and around me for the past 22 months has cleared.
I feel older and wiser

and, maybe, free. 

I can't go back.
I can't change the past.
I can only, as I have all along,
let it become part of who I am
for better or worse.

What I also know,
is that it's ok.
I've come out the other side.

I'm ready for what's next.
Go ~


1 comment:

Shannon said...

I deleted my feedly app after so many online friends stopped posting. I missed this!
I will catch you and your cats on IG though!